Today being forced to wake up at 6A.M...
regreted for not asking wad time will my mother wake....
who knows...
after I've finished bathing....
my mother is no sign @@
it was too early,
my mother havent wake yet...
haiz~
7...
at the time of 7...
SHE FINALLY WOKE!!
swt....==
later on...at the time of 11~
i was having tuition at Margeret's house ^^
fun~
but....
I was being bullied T^T
after tuition...
went to find my...
HMPH!!
dun choi me ><
sure dun wan me le..... o.o
anyway, was kinda unhappy though.....but biasa le...
at night,
I'll be going to the book exibition again!! =D
happy~
i hope to go with him.....><
but...i dun think theres any chance though~
Hmm~
I guess tats all for today~
^^
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Posted by orih1me at 2:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
我换了BLOG的网址吖
www.babekiyo.blogspot.com
Post a Comment